Happy New Year! I received this from my cousin. A fun new way to re-frame an old paradigm and a great mantra for 2011. I especially like #6.
1. An increased awareness and appreciation of yourself.
2. A tendency to set aside times each day to relax or meditate.
3. A persistent ability to maintain close relationships.
4. A persistent ability to adapt to changing conditions.
5. A chronic appetite for physical activity (and healthy food).
6. Acute and chronic attacks of laughter.
7. A compulsion to take pleasure and fun.
8. Repeated bouts of hope and optimism.
9. A chronic condition of caring for your body.
10. Recurrent rejection of worry.
From McDermott & O’Connor, NLP and Health